Fenetre Limited Terms & Conditions
By virtue of making a purchase from FeNETre, it is deemed that the purchaser unequivocally agrees to be bound by our terms & conditions (T&Cs).
1. The FeNETre Ltd internet access service (the "Service") consists of computing and information services and software, information and other content provided by FeNETre Ltd. In addition, third parties provide information, software, and other content (collectively, "Third Party Content") which may be accessed through the service. These terms and any Operating Rules constitute the entire and only agreement (collectively, the "Agreement") between FeNETre Ltd and the customer with respect to the service and supersede all other communications and agreements with regard to the subject matter hereof.
2. FeNETre Ltd may modify this agreement, the Operating Rules or prices, and may discontinue or revise any or all other aspects of the service at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
3. The Customer agrees to indemnify FeNETre Ltd against liability for any and all use by the customer.
4. The Customer agrees to pay any additional costs incurred as a result of their use of the service, including but not limited to charges for any purchases made through the service and any surcharges incurred while using any supplemental networks or services other than the service. The customer shall pay all applicable taxes relating to use of the service by the customer.
5. Account Charges are based on a net monthly or annual tariff paid in advance against a requested account type. Where payments are made monthly – none payment by standing order will attract a processing fee per missed payment. Discount / promotions against monthly tariffs are applicable only for fulfillment of the tariff term. Account Charges monthly/annual agreed and paid in advance are NON REFUNDABLE. There is a minimum term of 12 months for all accounts. All account cancellation / terminations require 1 months notice in writing. Outbound Broadband migrations not completed prior to the final month will attract an additional months fee.
6. The customer expressly agrees that use of the service is at the customers sole risk. Neither Fenetre Ltd nor any of it’s information providers, licensors, employees or agents warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free, nor does Fenetre Ltd or any of its information providers, licensors, employees or agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the service. The service is distributed on an “as-is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. Neither Fenetre Ltd nor anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering the service shall be liable for direct, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the customers use/misuse of the service or inability to use the service or out of any breach of any warranty, the customer expressly acknowledges that the provision of this paragraph shall also apply to the third party content.
7. Except as expressly permitted in the Operating Rules, the customer may not reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, any information, software or other content which they receive through the service.
8. The provisions of paragraphs 6 and 7 are for the benefit of FeNETre Ltd and their respective Information Provider, Licensors, Employees, and Agents; and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly on their own behalf.
9. This agreement is, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Great Britain applicable to agreements, made and performed in Great Britain. Any cause of action of User's organisation or its designated users with respect to the service must be instituted within one year after the claim or cause of action has arisen or be barred.
10. The facilities provided by the “Service” are for the sole use of the account holder and may not be reused by, or resold to a third party unless expressly agreed by FeNETre Ltd. Any unauthorised reselling / use of the account will result in additional charges being levied, applicable from the start date of the account and / or may result in the withdrawal of the facility.
11. Outbound Services Release (Broadband/MAC Nrs, Domain Names) from Fenetre Ltd to a third party are F.O.C - but additional Services may attract an administration charge.
12. The account holder and / or Domain Registrant hereby agrees to indemnify FeNETre ltd for any outstanding costs associated with the agreed use of the ‘Service’. Failure to do so may result in the suspension and / or retention of the account.
13. All website designs offered remain the property of Fenetre Ltd, all rights reserved. Authority for the use of all trademarks, logos, images & content supplied by the client for inclusion in their internet presence is the responsibility of the client & deemed to have been approved. All claims arising from unauthorised use of the same is the sole responsibility of the client.
14a. DOMAIN NAME DISPUTE POLICY. If you reserved or registered a domain name through us, or transferred a domain name to us from another registrar, you agree to be bound by the Dispute Policy which is incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference. The current version of the Dispute Policy may be found at http://www.nic.uk/DisputeResolution/DrsPolicy/. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with this policy.
14b. DOMAIN NAME DISPUTES. You agree that, if the registration or reservation of your domain name is challenged by a third party, you will be subject to the provisions specified in the Dispute Policy in effect at the time of the dispute. You agree that in the event a domain name dispute arises with any third party, you will indemnify and hold us harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions contained in the Dispute Policy.
14c. NOMINET UK POLICY. You agree that your registration of the domain name shall be subject to suspension, cancellation, or transfer pursuant to any Nominet UK-adopted policy, term or condition, or pursuant to any registrar or registry procedure not inconsistent with an Nominet UK-adopted policy, (1) to correct mistakes by a registrar or the registry in registering the name, or (2) for the resolution of disputes concerning the domain name. The current Nominet UK terms and conditions can be found at http://www.nominet.org.uk/nominet-terms.html.
We renew domains pro-actively and automatically prior to the renewal date in WHOIS
Domain registration/renewal are only available as part of a managed hosting internet services package incorporating DNS, Web/eMail hosting and/or broadband connectivity. All Internet services packages are for a minimum of twelve months from account activation and available for renewal annually.
Email is the primary contact for expiring or expired domain notification. You should Whitelist or make sure you can always receive email from firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you an email invoice notification two weeks before services renewal is due and again before expiry which will require settlement by the due date. We may phone you if you do not respond to the emails. If we cannot contact you before expiration, the domain will expire but we will continue to try and contact you for up to 2 weeks after expiration. At this point the domain will be suspended, meaning it will no longer work, and eventually it will be cancelled together with associated services, whereupon someone/body can register the name.We do not charge for release of domains unless there is a substantial amount of work connected with the transfer. The actual TAG change of .co.uk domains is free. Similarly the UNLOCK is free on international domains.